Take advantage of this limited time certificate offer today. The 16 Month Certificate1
is gives you the opportunity to earn higher dividends than a regular savings, checking or Money Market Account. This special offer is available only for the 16 Month Share Term Certificate.
With a fully qualified Participation Account, you can earn:
- 2.91% APY2
- 2.87% Dividend Rate
Without the fully qualified Participation Account, you will earn:
- 2.65% APY
- 2.62% Dividend Rate
How do I apply for a Share Certificate?
- Online. Simply login to online banking and select the Open New Account option within the All Services tab. From there, you can apply for the 16 Month Certificate. Not a member and want to join to take advantage of this special offer? Learn more.
- Phone. Call 602.375.7300 and a team member can assist you.
- In-Person. Stop by your local Deer Valley Credit Union branch and a team member can assist you.
What are the benefits of a Share Certificate?
- Fixed Rate of Return. There are no unknowns when you invest in a Share Certificate. You pick the deposit amount, the term and the rate. As long as you don't withdraw the funds, you'll be able to calculate your dividends upon maturity at the onset of your investment.
- Low Initial Opening Deposit. You can open a share certificate with as little as $500 ($750 for the 16 Month Certificate), while a Money Market Account often requires a larger deposit and doesn't earn as high a rate.
1As of August 13, 2018, there is a minimum opening deposit of $750 and maximum of $100,000. New money is required. Early withdrawal penalties apply and may reduce earnings. This special certificate offer renews automatically to a 16 month term at the rate in effect at the time of renewal unless instructed otherwise. You must be a member of Deer Valley Credit Union, have a fully qualified Participation Account, maintain qualification, and your accounts must be kept in good standing. To fully qualify for the Participation Account, you are required to maintain active direct deposit ($500/month minimum) and enroll in Online Banking and eStatements. This offer is subject to change without notice.
2APY=Annual Percentage Yield.