Avoid those late fees. Make sure your money arrives on time.
ECheck, debit or credit card
Use smartphone or PC
We're happy we were able to lend you money. We're just as happy to make it easy to pay it back. Quick Pay is the best way to make fast, on-line loan payments to Deer Valley Credit Union with a checking or savings account from another financial institution. Here's some inside information on sending us money from an outside account.
- Transfer money using your personal computer or mobile device
- Avoid fees for late payments
- Use your account and routing numbers from a non-DVCU checking, savings account or your debit or credit card to make a loan payment
- Schedule recurring payments or arrange for transfers on an as-needed basis
Quick Pay is faster than online bill pay, less expensive than a wire transfer and the funds are verified when using a debit or credit card. Quick Pay fees are:
- Debit card: 3.5% of the transferred amount
- Credit card: 3.5% of the transferred amount
- $15 Assist Fee: Can be avoided by self-initiating the transaction via online banking
To make a loan payment by mail instead of online, please use this address:
Deer Valley Credit Union
16215 N. 28th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85053-3040