Customize and secure your PIN to keep your account safe.
Next to your Social Security number, the PIN on our Deer Valley Credit Union debit card might be your most important string of numbers. It's best to choose one that's easy for you to remember and difficult for others to guess. Change your PIN in one of these three ways.
Over the Phone
- Call 1.877.267.6914
- Enter your 16 digit card number, then press #
- Enter your current PIN, then press #
- To change your PIN press 1
- Enter your new 4-digit PIN, then press #
- Re-enter the new PIN to confirm, then press #
- You PIN has been changed. This change is immediate.
- To end the call press 9
Visit any of our Arizona branches with your card and we'll customize your PIN right away.
At a DVCU ATM
- Insert your debit card
- Select either English or Español
- Enter current PIN
- Choose Next Selection option
- Choose Change PIN/Password option
- Enter your newly selected 4-digit PIN, press OK
- Re-enter your newly selected 4-digit PIN, press OK
- You'll receive a confirmation receipt