Stop writing checks and start making automatic payments.
Pay bills electronically
Schedule payments in advance
Review payment history
Avoid check-writing chores
Paying bills is no one's favorite task. But Copper State Credit Union can ease your burden. Our Arizona members can pay bills electronically, eliminating the hassle of writing checks, stuffing envelopes and buying stamps. It's easy to schedule your recurring bill payments well in advance, make one-time payments in just minutes and set up notifications so you never miss another due date.
- It's easy to sign up.
- Set up "automatic" (reoccurring) payments once, and the bill will be paid until a change is made.
- Set up "manual" payments, and adjust payment amount or due date for each bill.
- Review history and create reports of all past bill payments.
- Receive e-mail notifications regarding your payments.
- Save the time and expense of writing checks and buying postage.
- Bill pay is free, and there's no limit to the number of payments you can make.