The best gift you can give yourself? A secure future.
Simplified Employee Pension (SEP)
Coverdell Education Accounts
Here are two facts worth considering: People in Arizona and elsewhere are living longer than ever. And most of them aren't saving enough to maintain their current lifestyles during retirement. So whether you're a few years or several decades away from leaving the work force, it's probably time to open an IRA. Steady deposits can give you a comfortable income during your golden years, and retirement accounts also offer significant tax benefits. At Deer Valley Credit Union, we can help you decide which option is best for you.
- Traditional IRAs allow you to take tax deductions each year you contribute to your account
- Roth IRAs offer the advantages of tax-free growth and withdrawals
- Simplified Employee Pension plans serve the retirement needs of small businesses and their employees
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts are a special IRA designed to cover your child's K-12 or college costs
- Funds can be invested in either an IRA or an IRA Certificate