These member-owners safeguard your assets.
Appointed by the Board of Directors
Initiate regular audits
Review policies and procedures
If you're a Copper State Credit Union member, you already share our beliefs of empowering people to improve their financial well-being. Are you ready to make an even bigger impact? Consider the work our Supervisory Committee performs.
- Safeguard Copper State CU member assets by initiating ongoing internal and yearly external audits
- Periodically verify teller cash and member account balances
- Review Copper State CU’s policies, procedures and operations
- Review the minutes of meetings held by the Copper State CU Board of Directors and by Copper State CU operating committees
- Evaluate the Copper State CU internal controls and financial position
- Make recommendations for improving Copper State CU operating practices
- Keep abreast of consumer laws and regulations and determine Copper State CU’s compliance with them
- Ensure that Copper State CU is not in violation of the Equal Credit Opportunity Act by discriminating against any category of members
- Collaborate with regulatory examiners during their Copper State CU inspection
- Review and resolve member complaints that can't be rectified through normal channels
Interested in Joining the Supervisory Committee?
Please send your resume and cover letter expressing your interest to this address:
Copper State Credit Union
PO Box 86488
Phoenix, AZ 85080
If a position isn't available, we'll keep your information on file for future consideration. Experience in bookkeeping, accounting, auditing, finance, systems analysis, or documentation review is helpful because you'll be responsible for carrying out audits and verification functions. You also must be a Copper State CU member in good standing.
Filing a Complaint
If you can't resolve an issue or account discrepancy with a Copper State CU staff member, you can email your complaint to the Supervisory Committee or mail it to the address above.