These member-owners safeguard your assets.
Appointed by the Board of Directors
Initiate regular audits
Review policies and procedures
If you're a Deer Valley Credit Union member, you already share our beliefs of empowering people to improve their financial well-being. Are you ready to make an even bigger impact? Consider the work our Supervisory Committee performs.
- Safeguard DVCU member assets by initiating ongoing internal and yearly external audits
- Periodically verify teller cash and member account balances
- Review DVCU's policies, procedures and operations
- Review the minutes of meetings held by the DVCU Board of Directors and by DVCU operating committees
- Evaluate the DVCU internal controls and financial position
- Make recommendations for improving DVCU operating practices
- Keep abreast of consumer laws and regulations and determine DVCU's compliance with them
- Ensure that DVCU is not in violation of the Equal Credit Opportunity Act by discriminating against any category of members
- Collaborate with regulatory examiners during their DVCU inspection
- Review and resolve member complaints that can't be rectified through normal channels
Current Committee Members
Al DuBrowa, Chairman
Interested in Joining the Supervisory Committee?
Please send your resume and cover letter expressing your interest to this address:
Deer Valley Credit Union
PO Box 86488
Phoenix, AZ 85080
If a position isn't available, we'll keep your information on file for future consideration. Experience in bookkeeping, accounting, auditing, finance, systems analysis, or documentation review is helpful because you'll be responsible for carrying out audits and verification functions. You also must be a DVCU member in good standing.
Filing a Complaint
If you can't resolve an issue or account discrepancy with a DVCU staff member, you can email your complaint to the Supervisory Committee or send it to the address above.