With a Deer Valley savings account, members enjoy convenient access to their money while earning compounded dividends at attractive rates. Dividends are compounded quarterly and paid from the day of deposit to the day of withdrawal.
- A low $5 minimum balance requirement.
- Free 24-hour, 7-day electronic access via Online Banking and Voice Response. Call 602.548.8985 or 800.824.2377
- Provides overdraft protection for checking accounts (Excessive Transaction limitations apply)
- Create your own custom-named savings account or sub-account.
- Direct Deposit available - Don't waste time waiting in line to deposit your paycheck. Sign up for Direct Deposit and your paycheck, Social Security check or retirement check are automatically deposited into your Deer Valley Credit Union account. It's fast, convenient and safe!
- Direct Debit Available - Why write checks every month? Let Direct Debit do the work for you automatically and for free!
- Federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
Deer Valley Credit Union's youth savings accounts made specifically for the kids of DVCU!
The Adventure Club is for kids through 12 years old, and the Achiever's Club is for young adults ages 13-17. Both accounts offer a high yield savings dividend rate of 0.50% APY!*
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Special dividend rate will be paid on savings account balances up to $2,500. Balances exceeding $2,500 will be paid the regular savings account rate. Rates are subject to change.
Holiday Club Account
Start saving now for next year's holiday season. Deer Valley Credit Union allows you to build a reserve of cash for holiday gifts and travel. Simply choose the amount you will need for the holiday season and implement your savings plan. When you use payroll deduction or automatic transfers from another DVCU account, building your balance is easy. Pays same dividend rate as savings account.
- No minimum deposit
- NCUA insured
- All funds in the account are automatically transferred to your savings account the first business day of November