Deer Valley Credit Union offers members a wide variety of FREE electronic banking functions. Online account access allows you to perform routine transactions 24 hours a day.
Pay bills and check account history on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone or tablet. Our mobile app provides secure 24/7 access to your accounts and the ability to deposit checks. Learn more about mobile banking.
DVCU offers members a wide variety of FREE electronic banking functions.
- eNotify allows members to set up e-mail and text1 alerts.
- eStatements provide members access to online transaction histories in statement format.
- Bill Pay services to pay practically any bill online.
- Set up periodic payments to automatically make loan payments, transfer within the account, and more.
- Past Statements allows members to view and print statements going back multiple years.
- Transfer funds from your account to another DVCU member account or within your account (savings to checking, etc).
- View transaction histories, balances, change your password, place stop payments, and reorder checks.
- View tax information on current and previous tax years.
1Data and text charges may apply. Check with your mobile provider.
ACH Origination Authorization - Make a payment on a DVCU loan from an account at another financial institution.
Deer Valley Credit Union offers FREE Direct Connect to download account information into QuickBooks®, which gives you the power to manage your business more effectively.
- No manual data entry - Once you're set up, you can download all your transactions right into Quicken/QuickBooks® - instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data - Direct Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions - Direct Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use - Direct Connect files may be automatically opened from within Quicken/QuickBooks®, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
QuickBooks Conversion Instructions
- QuickBooks for Mac Direct Connect
- QuickBooks for Mac Web Connect
- QuickBooks for Windows Direct Connect
- QuickBooks for Windows Web Connect
Quicken Conversion Instructions
- Quicken for Mac 2007 Direct Connect
- Quicken for Mac 2007 Web Connect
- Quicken for Mac 2015 Direct Connect
- Quicken for Mac 2015 Web Connect
- Quicken for Windows Direct Connect
- Quicken for Windows Web Connect
Electronic Federal Tax Payment System
EFTPS is a service provided FREE by the U.S. Department of the Treasury, designated with busy taxpayers in mind. The system enables businesses to pay their federal taxes electronically using the Internet or phone. It's secure, fast, easy, and accurate!
- EFTPS is available by Internet or phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Receive an immediate acknowledgement number for every payment.
- View all your electronic payments made within the last 16 months.
- Enroll online or call your credit union representative at 602.375.7300, 1.800.579.5051, or e-mail us at email@example.com to obtain an IRS Form 9779 (Business Enrollment Form).
Members can access their accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 602.548.8985 or 800.824.2377. A fast and convenient way for members to check account balances, transfer funds, verify cleared transactions and more.