Enjoy Exceptional Service and Incredible Value Everyday
DVCU members enjoy exceptional service and incredible value.
Deer Valley Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative, owned and operated by the members. Unlike a bank, we are able to offer higher dividend rates on deposit accounts and charge lower rates on loans. You'll find a variety of convenient services at little or no cost to you. We've got the trained staff and exceptional services to provide you with the right solution, whatever your financial goals might be.
Deer Valley Credit Union serves any resident who lives, works or worships in 94 ZIP codes in Central, North and Northwest Phoenix. Invite your family, friends, employer and neighbors to join today.
Make your move to great checking!
Isn't it time you considered moving all your accounts to Deer Valley Credit Union? We'll make it easy for you to make the switch. If you're wondering if it's really worth the effort to switch, here are a few good reasons:
- Checking choices - choose the checking account that fits your lifestyle
- FREE Visa Check Card - accepted at millions of locations worldwide. See list of countries where DVCU currently restricts card use.
- FREE Online Bill Pay - save time, postage and trips to the mailbox
- FREE Online and Telephone Account Access - keep track of your accounts from the convenience of your home or office 24/7
- Convenience - over 6,800 Shared Branch locations worldwide
- Loan Discounts - loan discounts available on select DVCU loans with active DVCU Participation Account.
Five easy steps to great checking
- Once you have established your membership, open your DVCU checking account with a minimum deposit of $10.00. Either visit our branch or call a credit union representative at 602.375.7300 or toll free at 1.800.579.5051 to open your account. Make note of your DVCU checking account number and the DVCU routing number 322172807. Your new checks and FREE Visa Check Card will arrive by mail in approximately 7-10 days.
- Stop using your old account and let all your outstanding checks clear. Destroy your old unused checks, deposit slips and your ATM and check cards.
- Change your direct deposits. Fill out the direct deposit change notification form to give your employer's payroll department, the Social Security Administration or your retirement plan. Include a new deposit slip or voided check.
- Change your automatic payments. Fill out the automatic payment change notification form. Don't forget to change any payments that use your old check card number.
- Close your old account. Fill out the checking account closure notification form. Your old institution will send you a check for the remaining balance in your account. Now you have a checking account with real value combined with easy access and friendly personalized service!
Call your credit union representative at 602.375.7300 or 800.579.5051, or e-mail us at email@example.com for more information.
New Member Qualifications
- Deer Valley Credit Union offers membership to all individuals who live, work, or worship within the community throughout the Central, North and Northwest Valley. Boundaries are South to University Ave, North to Anthem, West to the White Tanks Mountains and East to Scottsdale Road.
- Valid identification and a nominal $5 deposit are the only requirements to open a new account.
- The following ZIP codes are included in our field of membership: 85001, 85002, 85003, 85004, 85005, 85006, 85007, 85008, 85009, 85010, 85011, 85012, 85013, 85014, 85015, 85016, 85017, 85018, 85019, 85020, 85021, 85022, 85023, 85024, 85025, 85027, 85028, 85029, 85030, 85031, 85032, 85033, 85034, 85035, 85036, 85038, 85046, 85050, 85051, 85052, 85053, 85054, 85055, 85060, 85061, 85062, 85063, 85064, 85065, 85067, 85068, 85069, 85070, 85071, 85072, 85073, 85074, 85075, 85077, 85078, 85079, 85080, 85082, 85085, 85086, 85087, 85098, 85099, 85253, 85254, 85301, 85302, 85303, 85304, 85305, 85306, 85308, 85310, 85311, 85312, 85313, 85318, 85335, 85345, 85351, 85363, 85373, 85374, 85375, 85379, 85380, 85381, 85382, 85383, 85385, 85387, 85388