New Bill Pay Service FAQs
- What is Online Bill Pay?
- Online Bill Pay is the secure, convenient, free and guaranteed way to use the Internet and your Deer Valley Credit Union checking account to make a payment to virtually anyone.
Use Online Bill Pay to:
- Make one-time payments
- Schedule recurring payments
- Track, update or cancel payments
- Create reports of your payment history
- Receive e-mail notifications regarding your payments
- View your bills online and set them up for automatic payment
- What are the system requirements of the new site?
- You will need to be enrolled in online banking and allow pop-ups from dvcu.org. Depending our your pop-up blocker, you may need to also add remotebanking.dvcu.org to the exceptions
list. Here is a list of the browsers supported by the DVCU Online Bill Pay site.
- When I click on Bill Pay, either nothing happens OR I get a message about a pop-up blocker.
- This is probably due to a pop-up blocker setting. Detailed instructions on allowing pop-ups can be found here.
- Why is Deer Valley switching to a new Online Bill Pay Provider?
- Our current offering has served our members well for many years, but it is time to improve the interface and add new functionality. To that end, we have partnered with Harland Financial Services to offer DVCU members a feature rich bill pay service with tools designed to help you manage all of your bills quickly and easily.
- Will my history and payees convert to the new Online Bill Pay Service?
- Yes, all payees and history will convert to the new system.
- What does the new site look like?
- You can view a demo of the new site here - Bill Pay Demo
- What is the Deer Valley Credit Union Online Guarantee?
- The DVCU Online Guarantee* provides you with some of the strongest liability and Online Bill Pay protection available.
*For personal Deer Valley Credit Union Online Banking and Online Bill Pay members only. To preserve your rights under the Deer Valley Credit Union Online Guarantee, you must follow the guidelines for properly submitting bill payments, protecting your confidential account information and reporting unauthorized transactions as set forth in the Deer Valley Credit Union Service Agreement for Online Banking.
- Zero liability: You're not responsible for unauthorized online transactions, including bill payments, when reported promptly.
- Bill Payment Promise: Your bill payments will be sent accurately and on-time or we'll refund your late charges.
- Security Commitment: We will protect your transactions when you're banking and paying bills online.
- Privacy Protection: Your privacy and personal information will remain confidential.
- How much does Online Bill Pay cost?
- Deer Valley Credit Union Online Bill pay is free.
- How do I enroll in Online Bill Pay?
- It's as easy as going to the Deer Valley Credit Union website, clicking on the Online Banking Log In Icon, clicking on the Online Bill Pay link and following the step-by-step enrollment process.
- How do I get started using Online Bill Pay?
- Once enrolled in Online Bill Pay, it's easy to get started by following these simple steps:
1. Log in to Online Bill Pay
2. Add a payee
- Have a bill in hand to reference your account number and address information
3. Make a payment
- Once a payee has been added, you can start making payments immediately
- What is a payee?
- Payees are the businesses and individuals you pay through Online Bill Pay. You create a list of your own payees by using the 'Add a Payee' feature. You can add payees such as utilities, department stores, credit card companies and other businesses. You can also add individual payees such as your daycare provider, your doctor or a relative.
- How is my personal information protected?
- Deer Valley Credit Union is committed to protecting your personal information. Strict policies and procedures are in place to ensure your account information is kept confidential. Only authorized signers can access account information. Every effort is made to protect our customers from fraud. We will never initiate a request for sensitive information from you via e-mail, such as a Social Security number, login/user ID, password, PIN or account number. If you receive an e-mail that requests this type of sensitive information, you should be suspicious of it. We strongly suggest you do not share your login/user ID, password, PIN or account number with anyone via e-mail.
- Who can I pay with Online Bill Pay?
- You can pay almost any business or individual that you currently pay by check: your phone bill, loan payments, insurance, credit cards, even your dentist or child care center.
- Is there a limit to the number of bills I can pay with Online Bill Pay?
- There is no limit to the number of bills you can pay. In fact, the more bills you pay, the more money you save on mailing costs.