We believe that members should come first
A Brief History of DVCU
Deer Valley Credit Union (DVCU) was founded by a small group of Honeywell employees in April 1971. With the help of a $15,000 grant from Honeywell, the credit union opened operations in July of the same year under the name Phoenix Honeywell Employees Federal Credit Union. At the end of 1971, we had over 1,800 members and $379,000 in assets.
As of June 2014, we have approximately 15,000 members with over $207 million in assets. The future outlook has improved for our credit union due to the support of our members, the openness of our field of membership, the desire to provide world-class services and our financial strength.
Letter from the CEO
In 2014, all DVCU branches will be closed the following days:
Wednesday, January 1st (New Year's Day) Monday, January 20th (Martin Luther King Jr. Day) Monday, February 17th (Presidents' Day) Monday, May 26th (Memorial Day) Friday, July 4th (Independence Day) Monday, September 1st (Labor Day) Monday, October 13th (Columbus Day)
- Tuesday, November 11th (Veterans Day)
- Thursday, November 27th (Thanksgiving)
- Friday, November 28th (Day after Thanksgiving)
- Wednesday, December 24th (Christmas Eve - Close at 1:00 PM)
- Thursday, December 25th (Christmas Day)
- Wednesday, December 31st (New Year's Eve - Close at 3:00 PM)